Monday, December 26, 2016

Tags, journal and Layout with Tracey

Hi Everyone,

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. I certainly enjoyed spending time with my family. I have over eaten, been spoilt rotten and enjoyed the festivities.

I have a few projects to share with you today. 

"Tags"


I have heat embossed the chipboard in aged gold embossing powder and decorated them with flower clusters and beads.

"Pictures of You"


I have heat embossed the ID phrase and have used a rusting paste on the flourish behind the flower cluster.  To complete the cluster I have inked some ID Chipboard leaves.




"Journal - Birds of a Feather"


It is fun just to play with sprays, stamps and water colour paints.  I have created this journal page by experimenting with my favourite colours.

I have once again heat embossed the chipboard.


Thanks for stopping by to see what we have all been creating at Imaginarium Designs. I wish you all the very best over Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
  

  

   



1 comment:

  1. Pretty layout and journal! I adore the trio of tags! So lovely and fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete