Thursday, May 5, 2016

A MINI ZIG ZAG ALBUM

A ZIG ZAG MINI ALBUM

Hi everyone Miriam here with my project for May.
My album is a little different this time, but still has tags for journaling
and larger photo mats.

I used the beautiful Heartfelt Creations paper, this paper is just perfect for fussy cutting  
flowers, and I have two pages cut here. I also used a Stampin Up tab punch and a Martha Stewart small flower punch.
The Imaginarium Chipboard is painted with black gesso.












I think the black Bazzill is the perfect background for this paper.
Hope you like my take on this little album.











3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOO! How lovely!! I adore the color combination and the Z cut is really awesome for a mini!! Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation
    and I love the
    details on each
    page.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh amazing love this zig zag album with the touches of chippy too!

    ReplyDelete