Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sharing the chippy love .... and a WINNER



Hello to you all and I hope you are all having a great week so far!


Today I am sharing a couple of creations from Carol, Louise and myself!


First up is this super cute layout by Carol.




"I have created a layout for my son. This photo taken in Sydney 5 years ago. I have inked the background with different tones of blue and orange chalk inks and stencil. I added embossing paste (mixed with orange mist) and texture paste over tiny stars and hearts stencil. I have left all the chipboard raw."




The lovely Louise has been prepping extra samples of pocket page inserts for an upcoming class and these 2 sets of 6 x 4 inserts are just some of these, using some of her fave Imaginarium Designs chipboard












And lastly here are a few cards I created a little while ago using my Copics and some ID chipboard!




And now to announce the winners of our New Year Giveaway ....

Congratulations to the new and returning members of the team.looking forward to seeing the wonderful creations..hugz

Congratulations to the new and returning team.. I look forward to seeing all the amazing projects you create.. Happy New Year to you all

Congratulations ladies.
Please send your details through to sales@imaginariumdesigns.com.au
and we will send you out a little love!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... Great start of the new year. Lovely colorful art shared today. From absract to cute.
    Thank you for supplying inspiration and show us how the lovely chippies can be used.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Layout is delicious!! LOVE the hexagons and pretty colors! TFS!
    Congratulations to Annette! enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete