Friday, July 10, 2015

Too Much Fun - Leonie Neal-Dawson



Hello and welcome to the Imaginarium Designs blog. 
Leonie here today.
First up today I have this super bright happy page.  I went just a little crazy with texture stamps and had a lot of fun at the same time, on the background.  I then added Hero Arts Neon sprays for colour before adding my chipboard accents.




I went with the 'Someone's Having Too Much Fun' phrase.  As well as suiting my photo I thought it kinda matched the background and colours I'd created on the base. 




After painting all my chipboard pieces with Gesso I added texture paste with my finger to 
create the peaked textural effect.





**********

My next page features my Daughter along with more bright, 
fresh colours and embellishments.



I used an Imaginarium Designs chipboard border 
to frame my page.  
I cut the border in half lengthwise and placed half on the top and the other half 
on the bottom of my page.  Then I added in colour by painting on watercolours. 




The 'Pictures Of You' chipboard piece painted pink became my page title. 




I highlighted my embellishments with some cute little chipboard leaves and hearts.






Thanks for stopping by to read my post today.
Don't forget to leave a comment to go in the draw for an Imaginarium Designs 
chipboard pack.
Happy crafting,

Leonie.









5 comments:

  1. Both awesome pages but I love the background stamps on the first one. Very inspiring Leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are absolutely colorific but I really love the second one!! Reminds me of a great big bowl of yummy fruits!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job on using
    the sprays and love
    all that texture.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some gorgeous layouts. The first one with lovely volors, fantastic background. But what I especially noticed was the ketters in the text. First treating them by painting with white Zgesso. After that you added teture paste with your finger. Oh gosh... Whst a fabulous surface this treatment make. Awesome !!
    The next layout with your pretty daughter also has lovely details. Stunning the way you colored the chipboard border. Love the multi colors you added. And the felt heart with roses and felt keaves...oh so beautiful. LOVE IT.
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely ART. You are very talented.
    Hugs from Monica..... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW wow WOW
    Your layouts are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Leonie!!!
    LOVE the texture and colours on your chippies, LOVE your backgrounds too!!!

    ReplyDelete